Current Page
  1. Home
  2. Forum
  3. FORUM

FORUM

If you have anything to suggest or wish for us,share it with us. If there is an item alot of customers wish for, we will release them.

Forum Details
Title Order 20240204-0000028
Posted by Jay Pearson (ip:)
  • Rate 3points  
  • Date 2024-02-05
  • Recommend 0 Recommend
  • View 47

Hello Mila,

Wonderful news! It is terrible to go through the whole process with the hospital.

Once again congratulations on the great news and I will make sure to prepare your Ella in perfect condition!  

1. Okay, we will pierce the ears before we send her to you.

2. We used to use white clay from GLIP but not sure if they still have them.

Below is the website address so please ask them about it.

https://glib.co.kr/

3. Free shipping for over than $100 USD is for clothes and etc and dolls are not included.

We only offer free shipping for dolls twice a year, during summer and winter sale.

Thank you very much for ordering our Ella and let me know if there is anything else I can do for you in between.

Jay

[ Original Message ]

Hello!

I am so happy to have made my first purchase! I have admired your work for years now. In fact I ordered this gorgeous Ella as a celebration because I just found out I do not have cancer after a stressful 4 months and a surgery. :) So this purchase is a very big thing to me. 

I have 3 inquiries:

1. May I please have the ears of my doll pierced once per ear?

2. Are there any recommended brands of white oil clay to use for setting the eyes?

3. I show I was charged shipping, and in my excitement to complete the order, I honestly did not notice until after lol. 

Thank you so much for your time and your talent!

Sincerely,

Mila (Milica) Moore

Attachment
Password Please enter password to remove or edit this post.
  • milicamoore20305 2024-02-06 3points
    Modify Delete Comment
    Spam Thank you very much!

I am sorry, I must have been confused. The banner at the top of the page on my phone says "Free Shipping +$100" and "Jan. 19 - Feb. 12 2024". I should not have assumed. :)

I am very excited! I will wait patiently as your magic is worked. :)

Sincerely,

Mila
Prev
  1. 1
Next
Edit Comment

Password :

/ byte

Password : Submit Cancel

Add Comment
Add a commentName : Password : View Reply

Combination in 10-16 characters containing at least two of the followings: upper and lower case letters/numbers/special letters

/ byte

Please type without any spaces.(case sensitive)

Comments can be added by Member only.

WORLD SHIPPING

PLEASE SELECT THE DESTINATION COUNTRY AND LANGUAGE :

GO
close